Aspects of commuting behavior: Preferred arrival time, use of information and switching propensity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Ting-Yu & Chang, Hsin-Li & Tzeng, Gwo-Hshiung, 2001. "Using a weight-assessing model to identify route choice criteria and information effects," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 197-224, March.
- Golledge, Reginald G & Zhou, Jack, 1999. "A GPS-based Analysis of Household Travel Behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3hg1f5nb, University of California Transportation Center.
- Zhou, Jack & Golledge, Reginald, 1999. "A GPS-based Analysis Household Travel Behavior," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3zf8h075, University of California Transportation Center.
- Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N., 1996. "Variable message signs and radio traffic information: An integrated empirical analysis of drivers' route choice behaviour," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 135-153, March.
- He, Sylvia Y., 2013. "Does flexitime affect choice of departure time for morning home-based commuting trips? Evidence from two regions in California," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 210-221.
- Kumar, Amit & Peeta, Srinivas, 2015. "A day-to-day dynamical model for the evolution of path flows under disequilibrium of traffic networks with fixed demand," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 235-256.
- Golledge, Reginald G. & Zhou, Jianyu, 2001. "GPS-Based Tracking of Daily Activities," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt9jb438r2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Timmermans, Harry & van der Waerden, Peter & Alves, Mario & Polak, John & Ellis, Scott & Harvey, Andrew S. & Kurose, Shigeyuki & Zandee, Rianne, 2002. "Time allocation in urban and transport settings: an international, inter-urban perspective," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 79-93, April.
- Khoo, Hooi Ling & Asitha, K.S., 2016. "An impact analysis of traffic image information system on driver travel choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 175-194.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:26:y:1992:i:5:p:409-418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.