Antecedents of consumers' intentions to upgrade their mobile phones
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:9:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0322-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:19:y:2011:i:4:p:238-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2018.
"Conditional Determinants of Mobile Phones Penetration and Mobile Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of the Knowledge Economy,
Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(1), pages 81-135, March.
- Simplice Asongu, 2015. "Conditional Determinants of Mobile Phones Penetration and Mobile Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 15/043, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice, 2015. "Conditional Determinants of Mobile Phones Penetration and Mobile Banking in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 70235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2015.
- Asongu, Simplice & Nwachukwu, Jacinta, 2016.
"Determinants of Mobile Phone Penetration: Panel Threshold Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa,"
77308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Determinants of Mobile Phone Penetration: Panel Threshold Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/046, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:279-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tseng, Fang-Mei & Wang, Shenq-Yuan & Hsieh, Chih-Hung & Guo, Aifang, 2014. "An integrated model for analyzing the development of the 4G telecommunications market in Taiwan," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 14-31.
- Gerpott, Torsten J. & Thomas, Sandra & Weichert, Michael, 2013. "Characteristics and mobile Internet use intensity of consumers with different types of advanced handsets: An exploratory empirical study of iPhone, Android and other web-enabled mobile users in German," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 357-371.
- Li, Raymond & Shiu, Alice, 2012. "Internet diffusion in China: A dynamic panel data analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 872-887.
- Lim, Jinyang & Nam, Changi & Kim, Seongcheol & Rhee, Hongjai & Lee, Euehun & Lee, Hongkyu, 2012. "Forecasting 3G mobile subscription in China: A study based on stochastic frontier analysis and a Bass diffusion model," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 858-871.
More about this item
KeywordsUpgrade Mobile phone Technology acceptance model (TAM) WiMAX;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:35:y:2011:i:1:p:74-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.