Accounting for ARPU: New evidence from international panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubesic, Tony H. & Murray, Alan T., 2005. "Geographies of imperfection in telecommunication analysis," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 69-94, February.
- Everette S. Gardner, Jr. & Ed. Mckenzie, 1985. "Forecasting Trends in Time Series," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(10), pages 1237-1246, October.
- Fildes, Robert & Hibon, Michele & Makridakis, Spyros & Meade, Nigel, 1998. "Generalising about univariate forecasting methods: further empirical evidence," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 339-358, September.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Chatfield, Chris & Hibon, Michele & Lawrence, Michael & Mills, Terence & Ord, Keith & Simmons, LeRoy F., 1993. "The M2-competition: A real-time judgmentally based forecasting study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 5-22, April.
- Grambsch, Patricia & Stahel, Werner A., 1990. "Forecasting demand for special telephone services: A case study," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 53-64.
- Makridakis, Spyros & Hibon, Michele, 2000. "The M3-Competition: results, conclusions and implications," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 451-476.
- Armstrong, J. Scott & Collopy, Fred, 1992. "Error measures for generalizing about forecasting methods: Empirical comparisons," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 69-80, June.
- Fildes, Robert, 1992. "The evaluation of extrapolative forecasting methods," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 81-98, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gamboa, Luis Fernando & Otero, Jesús, 0.
"An estimation of the pattern of diffusion of mobile phones: The case of Colombia,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 611-620, November.
- Luis Fernando Gamboa & Jesus Otero, 2008. "An estimation of the pattern of diffusion of mobile phones: the case of Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 005149, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Pauline Affeldt & Rainer Nitsche, 2014. "A price concentration study on European mobile telecom markets: Limitations and insights," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-14-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Carlos Ocaña Pérez de Tudela & Yolanda Polo & Francisco Javier Sesé, 2009. "Existencia y heterogeneidad de los costes de cambio en la industria de la Telefonía Móvil," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 191(4), pages 9-26, December.
- Balmer, Roberto E., 2015. "Competition and market strategies in the Swiss fixed telephony market," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127123, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Balmer, Roberto E., 2014. "Competition and market strategies in the Swiss fixed telephony market," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106837, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Balmer, Roberto, 2013. "Competition and Market Strategies in the Swiss Fixed Telephony Market. An estimation of Swisscom’s dynamic residual demand curve," MPRA Paper 54078, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsAverage revenue per user (ARPU) Mobile telecommunications Competition Significant market power Telecoms regulation Telecoms policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:30:y::i:10-11:p:521-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.