The degree of internationalization and the financial performance of European mobile network operators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santiago Urbiztondo & Jean‐Philippe Bonardi & Bertrand V. Quélin, 2013.
"International Expansion, Diversification and Regulated Firm Nonmarket Strategy,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(6), pages 379-396, September.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Urbiztondo, Santiago & Quélin, Bertrand, 2009. "International expansion, diversification and regulated firms' nonmarket strategy," MPRA Paper 14436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santiago Urbiztondo & Jean-Philippe Bonardi & Bertrand Quélin, 2013. "International Expansion, Diversification and Regulated Firm Nonmarket Strategy," Post-Print hal-00852603, HAL.
- Urbiztondo, Santiago & Bonardi , Jean-Philippe & Quelin , Bertrand V., 2012. "International Expansion, Diversification and Regulated Firm Nonmarket Strategy," Les Cahiers de Recherche 989, HEC Paris.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:16:y:2013:i:1:p:53-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason, 2006. "Measuring internationalisation in the mobile telecommunications industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 660-681, December.
- Ernesto Lopez-Valeiras & Jacobo Gomez-Conde & David Naranjo-Gil, 2015. "Sustainable Innovation, Management Accounting and Control Systems, and International Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-14, March.
- ., 2014. "Restructuring among mobile service providers: a ten-year perspective," Chapters,in: Mobile Telecommunications Networks, chapter 1, pages 1-25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Theuvsen, Ludwig & Heyder, Matthias, 2011. "Internationalisation of German agribusiness firms after the EU enlargement: strategies, challenges and success," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 11(26).
- Whalley, Jason & Curwen, Peter, 2012. "Incumbency and market share within European mobile telecommunication networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 222-236.
- Montolio Daniel & Trillas Francesc & Trujillo-Baute Elisa, 2014.
"Regulatory Environment and Firm Performance in EU Telecommunications Services,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 271-302, September.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "Regulatory environment and firm performance in EU telecommunications services," Working Papers 2014/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Curwen, Peter & Whalley, Jason, 2013. "Mapping worldwide mobile networks: Some problems and indicative solutions," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 1150-1165.
- Heyder, Matthias & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2011. "Strategies and challenges of internationalisation in BRIC-countries: Empirical results from the German agribusiness," IAMO Forum 2011: Will the "BRICs Decade" Continue? – Prospects for Trade and Growth 22, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsDegree of internationalization Foreign direct investment International telecommunications Mobile network operators;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:29:y:2005:i:8:p:635-661. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .