M-estimation for the partially linear regression model under monotonic constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arcones, Miguel A., 1996. "The Bahadur-Kiefer Representation of Lp Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 257-283, June.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Thompson, Mark, 1970. "Linear Regression with Non-Normal Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 280-286, August.
- Minggen Lu & Ying Zhang & Jian Huang, 2007. "Estimation of the mean function with panel count data using monotone polynomial splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 705-718.
- Sun, Zhimeng & Zhang, Zhongzhan, 2013. "Semiparametric analysis of additive isotonic errors-in-variables regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 100-114.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K. & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2005. "Robust Estimation in Generalized Partial Linear Models for Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1176-1184, December.
- Carroll, Raymond J. & Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2011. "Testing and Estimating Shape-Constrained Nonparametric Density and Regression in the Presence of Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 191-202.
- He, Xuming & Shao, Qi-Man, 2000. "On Parameters of Increasing Dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 120-135, April.
- Xuming He, 2002. "Estimation in a semiparametric model for longitudinal data with unspecified dependence structure," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 579-590, August.
- Lu, Minggen, 2010. "Spline-based sieve maximum likelihood estimation in the partly linear model under monotonicity constraints," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2528-2542, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical process; M-estimation; Monotone B-splines; Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:5:p:1353-1363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .