M-estimation for the partially linear regression model under monotonic constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Minggen Lu & Ying Zhang & Jian Huang, 2007. "Estimation of the mean function with panel count data using monotone polynomial splines," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 705-718.
- Sun, Zhimeng & Zhang, Zhongzhan, 2013. "Semiparametric analysis of additive isotonic errors-in-variables regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 100-114.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, April.
- He, Xuming & Fung, Wing K. & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2005. "Robust Estimation in Generalized Partial Linear Models for Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1176-1184, December.
- Carroll, Raymond J. & Delaigle, Aurore & Hall, Peter, 2011. "Testing and Estimating Shape-Constrained Nonparametric Density and Regression in the Presence of Measurement Error," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 106(493), pages 191-202.
- Arcones, Miguel A., 1996. "The Bahadur-Kiefer Representation of Lp Regression Estimators," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 257-283, June.
- Zeckhauser, Richard & Thompson, Mark, 1970. "Linear Regression with Non-Normal Error Terms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 280-286, August.
- He, Xuming & Shao, Qi-Man, 2000. "On Parameters of Increasing Dimensions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 120-135, April.
- Xuming He, 2002. "Estimation in a semiparametric model for longitudinal data with unspecified dependence structure," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 579-590, August.
- Lu, Minggen, 2010. "Spline-based sieve maximum likelihood estimation in the partly linear model under monotonicity constraints," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(10), pages 2528-2542, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpirical process; M-estimation; Monotone B-splines; Quantile regression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:83:y:2013:i:5:p:1353-1363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.