Nonparametric estimation of density under bias and multiplicative censoring via wavelet methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- E. Brunel & F. Comte & A. Guilloux, 2009. "Nonparametric density estimation in presence of bias and censoring," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 18(1), pages 166-194, May.
- A. Antoniadis, 1997. "Wavelets in statistics: A review," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 6(2), pages 97-130, August.
- Iain M. Johnstone & Gérard Kerkyacharian & Dominique Picard & Marc Raimondo, 2004. "Wavelet deconvolution in a periodic setting," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(3), pages 547-573.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chesneau, Christophe & Dewan, Isha & Doosti, Hassan, 2016. "Nonparametric estimation of a quantile density function by wavelet methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 161-174.
- R. Zamini & V. Fakoor & M. Sarmad, 2015. "On estimation of a density function in multiplicative censoring," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 661-676, August.
- Elodie Brunel & Fabienne Comte & Valentine Genon-Catalot, 2016. "Nonparametric density and survival function estimation in the multiplicative censoring model," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 25(3), pages 570-590, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDensity estimation; Multiplicative censoring; Weighted density; Wavelets; Hard thresholding;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:5:p:932-941. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.