Testing the homogeneity of inverse Gaussian scale-like parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xinmin, 2009. "A generalized p-value approach for comparing the means of several log-normal populations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(11), pages 1404-1408, June.
- Liu, Xuhua & Xu, Xingzhong, 2010. "A new generalized p-value approach for testing the homogeneity of variances," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(19-20), pages 1486-1491, October.
- Tian, Lili, 2006. "Testing equality of inverse Gaussian means under heterogeneity, based on generalized test variable," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 1156-1162, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadooghi-Alvandi, Soltan Mohammad & Malekzadeh, Ahad, 2013. "A note on testing homogeneity of the scale parameters of several inverse Gaussian distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(8), pages 1844-1848.
- A. C. M. Wong, 2016. "Testing homogeneity of inverse Gaussian scale-like parameters: a saddlepoint approach," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 319-327, April.
More about this item
KeywordsInverse Gaussian populations; Scale-like parameters; Generalized p-value;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:10:p:1755-1760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .