Simultaneous confidence intervals for multiple comparisons among expected values of log-normal variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mandel, Micha & Betensky, Rebecca A., 2008. "Simultaneous confidence intervals based on the percentile bootstrap approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2158-2165, January.
- Li, Xinmin, 2009. "A generalized p-value approach for comparing the means of several log-normal populations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(11), pages 1404-1408, June.
- Li, Xinmin & Wang, Juan & Liang, Hua, 2011. "Comparison of several means: A fiducial based approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 1993-2002, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sadooghi-Alvandi, S.M. & Malekzadeh, A., 2014. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for ratios of means of several lognormal distributions: A parametric bootstrap approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 133-140.
- Schaarschmidt, Frank & Gerhard, Daniel & Vogel, Charlotte, 2017. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for comparisons of several multinomial samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 65-76.
- Tang, Nian-Sheng & Luo, Xian-Gui, 2015. "Confidence interval construction for sensitivity difference of two continuous-scale diagnostic tests at the fixed level of two specificities," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 32-40.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple contrasts; One-way layout; Coverage probability; Generalized pivotal quantity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.