Simultaneous confidence intervals for multiple comparisons among expected values of log-normal variables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Xinmin, 2009. "A generalized p-value approach for comparing the means of several log-normal populations," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(11), pages 1404-1408, June.
- Mandel, Micha & Betensky, Rebecca A., 2008. "Simultaneous confidence intervals based on the percentile bootstrap approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2158-2165, January.
- Li, Xinmin & Wang, Juan & Liang, Hua, 2011. "Comparison of several means: A fiducial based approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 1993-2002, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Nian-Sheng & Luo, Xian-Gui, 2015. "Confidence interval construction for sensitivity difference of two continuous-scale diagnostic tests at the fixed level of two specificities," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 32-40.
- Schaarschmidt, Frank & Gerhard, Daniel & Vogel, Charlotte, 2017. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for comparisons of several multinomial samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 65-76.
- Sadooghi-Alvandi, S.M. & Malekzadeh, A., 2014. "Simultaneous confidence intervals for ratios of means of several lognormal distributions: A parametric bootstrap approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 133-140.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiple contrasts; One-way layout; Coverage probability; Generalized pivotal quantity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:58:y:2013:i:c:p:265-275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .