A randomized response procedure for multiple-sensitive questions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lucio Barabesi & Marzia Marcheselli, 2010. "Bayesian estimation of proportion and sensitivity level in randomized response procedures," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 75-88, July.
- Christopher R. Gjestvang & Sarjinder Singh, 2006. "A new randomized response model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(3), pages 523-530.
- Kuo-Chung Huang, 2006. "Estimation of sensitive data from a dichotomous population," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 149-156, January.
- Mandel, Micha & Betensky, Rebecca A., 2008. "Simultaneous confidence intervals based on the percentile bootstrap approach," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 2158-2165, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucio Barabesi & Giancarlo Diana & Pier Perri, 2015. "Gini index estimation in randomized response surveys," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Heiko Groenitz, 2015. "Using prior information in privacy-protecting survey designs for categorical sensitive variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 167-189, February.
- Mausumi Bose, 2015. "Respondent privacy and estimation efficiency in randomized response surveys for discrete-valued sensitive variables," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1055-1069, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRandomized response; Multiple-sensitive questions; Proportion estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:stpapr:v:53:y:2012:i:3:p:703-718. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.