Parametric bootstrapping with nuisance parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Carpenter, 1999. "Test inversion bootstrap confidence intervals," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 61(1), pages 159-172.
- Stephen M. S. Lee, 2003. "Prepivoting by weighted bootstrap iteration," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godfrey, L.G., 2007. "Alternative approaches to implementing Lagrange multiplier tests for serial correlation in dynamic regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3282-3295, April.
- Lloyd, Chris J., 2012. "Computing highly accurate or exact P-values using importance sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1784-1794.
- Guogen Shan & Changxing Ma, 2014. "Efficient tests for one sample correlated binary data with applications," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 23(2), pages 175-188, June.
- Lu, H.Y. Kevin & Young, G. Alastair, 2012. "Parametric bootstrap under model mis-specification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(8), pages 2410-2420.
- Lloyd, Chris J., 2013. "A numerical investigation of the accuracy of parametric bootstrap for discrete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1-6.
- Lloyd, Chris J., 2010. "How close are alternative bootstrap P-values?," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1972-1976, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap Confidence set Constrained maximum likelihood estimator Global maximum likelihood estimator Parametric bootstrap Prepivoting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:71:y:2005:i:2:p:143-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .