Dynamic generalized information measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golan, Amos & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Comparison of maximum entropy and higher-order entropy estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 195-211, March.
- Di Crescenzo, Antonio & Longobardi, Maria, 2004. "A measure of discrimination between past lifetime distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 173-182, April.
- Felix Belzunce & Jorge Navarro & José M. Ruiz & Yolanda del Aguila, 2004. "Some results on residual entropy function," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 147-161, May.
- Zografos, K. & Nadarajah, S., 2005. "Expressions for Rényi and Shannon entropies for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Nader Ebrahimi & S. Kirmani, 1996. "A measure of discrimination between two residual life-time distributions and its applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(2), pages 257-265, June.
- Asadi, Majid & Ebrahimi, Nader, 2000. "Residual entropy and its characterizations in terms of hazard function and mean residual life function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 263-269, September.
- Ebrahimi, Nader & Kirmani, S. N. U. A., 1996. "Some results on ordering of survival functions through uncertainty," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 167-176, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasnejad, M. & Arghami, N.R. & Morgenthaler, S. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R., 2010. "On the dynamic survival entropy," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1962-1971, December.
- Kayal, Suchandan, 2015. "On generalized dynamic survival and failure entropies of order (α,β)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 123-132.
- Nanda, Asok K. & Sankaran, P.G. & Sunoj, S.M., 2014. "Rényi’s residual entropy: A quantile approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 114-121.
- K. Nair & P. Sankaran & S. Smitha, 2011. "Chernoff distance for truncated distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 893-909, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEntropy Hazard rate Kullback-Leibler information Reliability Rényi information Residual life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:71:y:2005:i:1:p:85-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .