Dynamic generalized information measures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Golan, Amos & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2002. "Comparison of maximum entropy and higher-order entropy estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 195-211, March.
- Di Crescenzo, Antonio & Longobardi, Maria, 2004. "A measure of discrimination between past lifetime distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 173-182, April.
- Felix Belzunce & Jorge Navarro & José M. Ruiz & Yolanda del Aguila, 2004. "Some results on residual entropy function," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 147-161, May.
- Zografos, K. & Nadarajah, S., 2005. "Expressions for Rényi and Shannon entropies for multivariate distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 71-84, January.
- Nader Ebrahimi & S. Kirmani, 1996. "A measure of discrimination between two residual life-time distributions and its applications," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 48(2), pages 257-265, June.
- Asadi, Majid & Ebrahimi, Nader, 2000. "Residual entropy and its characterizations in terms of hazard function and mean residual life function," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 263-269, September.
- Ebrahimi, Nader & Kirmani, S. N. U. A., 1996. "Some results on ordering of survival functions through uncertainty," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 167-176, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abbasnejad, M. & Arghami, N.R. & Morgenthaler, S. & Mohtashami Borzadaran, G.R., 2010. "On the dynamic survival entropy," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(23-24), pages 1962-1971, December.
- Kayal, Suchandan, 2015. "On generalized dynamic survival and failure entropies of order (α,β)," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 123-132.
- Nanda, Asok K. & Sankaran, P.G. & Sunoj, S.M., 2014. "Rényi’s residual entropy: A quantile approach," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 114-121.
- K. Nair & P. Sankaran & S. Smitha, 2011. "Chernoff distance for truncated distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 893-909, November.
More about this item
KeywordsEntropy Hazard rate Kullback-Leibler information Reliability Rényi information Residual life;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:71:y:2005:i:1:p:85-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.