Some theory and the construction of mixed-level supersaturated designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yamada, Shu & Lin, Dennis K. J., 1999. "Three-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 31-39, October.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Jie & Liu, Min-Qian, 2008. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design with general number of runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2496-2502, October.
- Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Li, 2009. "An algorithm for constructing mixed-level k-circulant supersaturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2465-2470, May.
- Yan Liu & Min-Qian Liu, 2012. "Construction of equidistant and weak equidistant supersaturated designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Gupta, V.K. & Singh, Poonam & Kole, Basudev & Parsad, Rajender, 2009. "Construction of efficient unbalanced mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2359-2366, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFactorial design Orthogonal array Minimum moment aberration Supersaturated design U-type design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:69:y:2004:i:1:p:105-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .