Three-level supersaturated designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koukouvinos, C. & Stylianou, S., 2004. "Optimal multi-level supersaturated designs constructed from linear and quadratic functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 199-211, August.
- Sarkar, Angshuman & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Chatterjee, Kashinath, 2009. "Probability of correct model identification in supersaturated design," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1224-1230, May.
- Yamada, Shu & Matsui, Michiyo & Matsui, Tomomi & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Takahashi, Takenori, 2006. "A general construction method for mixed-level supersaturated design," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 254-265, January.
- Li, Peng-Fei & Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Run-Chu, 2004. "Some theory and the construction of mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 105-116, August.
- Mandal, B.N. & Koukouvinos, C., 2014. "Optimal multi-level supersaturated designs through integer programming," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 183-191.
- Georgiou, S. & Koukouvinos, C. & Mantas, P., 2003. "Construction methods for three-level supersaturated designs based on weighing matrices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 339-352, July.
- Chen, Jie & Liu, Min-Qian, 2008. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design with general number of runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(15), pages 2496-2502, October.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:129:y:2017:i:c:p:269-274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yan Liu & Min-Qian Liu, 2012. "Construction of equidistant and weak equidistant supersaturated designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 75(1), pages 33-53, January.
- Gupta, V.K. & Singh, Poonam & Kole, Basudev & Parsad, Rajender, 2009. "Construction of efficient unbalanced mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(22), pages 2359-2366, November.
- Koukouvinos, C. & Mantas, P., 2005. "Construction of some E(fNOD) optimal mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 312-321, October.
More about this item
Keywords[chi]2 statistic Dependency Factorial design Inner product Two-level design;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:45:y:1999:i:1:p:31-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.