Construction of equidistant and weak equidistant supersaturated designs
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. Georgiou & C. Koukouvinos, 2006. "Multi-level k-circulant Supersaturated Designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 209-220, October.
- Yamada, Shu & Matsui, Michiyo & Matsui, Tomomi & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Takahashi, Takenori, 2006. "A general construction method for mixed-level supersaturated design," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 254-265, January.
- Koukouvinos, C. & Mantas, P., 2005. "Construction of some E(fNOD) optimal mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 312-321, October.
- Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Li, 2009. "An algorithm for constructing mixed-level k-circulant supersaturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2465-2470, May.
- Yamada, Shu & Lin, Dennis K. J., 1999. "Three-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 31-39, October.
- Li, Peng-Fei & Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Run-Chu, 2004. "Some theory and the construction of mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 105-116, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:33-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.