Construction of equidistant and weak equidistant supersaturated designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Peng-Fei & Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Run-Chu, 2004. "Some theory and the construction of mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 105-116, August.
- Yamada, Shu & Matsui, Michiyo & Matsui, Tomomi & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Takahashi, Takenori, 2006. "A general construction method for mixed-level supersaturated design," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 254-265, January.
- Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Li, 2009. "An algorithm for constructing mixed-level k-circulant supersaturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2465-2470, May.
- Yamada, Shu & Lin, Dennis K. J., 1999. "Three-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 31-39, October.
- S. Georgiou & C. Koukouvinos, 2006. "Multi-level k-circulant Supersaturated Designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 209-220, October.
- Koukouvinos, C. & Mantas, P., 2005. "Construction of some E(fNOD) optimal mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 312-321, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:metrik:v:80:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00184-016-0604-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Hengzhen & Yang, Jinyu & Liu, Min-Qian, 2014. "Functionally induced priors for componentwise Gibbs sampler in the analysis of supersaturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-12.
More about this item
KeywordsBalanced design; Coincidence number; Difference matrix; Equidistant design; Kronecker sum;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:33-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .