Construction of equidistant and weak equidistant supersaturated designs
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 75 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102509|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yamada, Shu & Matsui, Michiyo & Matsui, Tomomi & Lin, Dennis K.J. & Takahashi, Takenori, 2006. "A general construction method for mixed-level supersaturated design," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 254-265, January.
- Yamada, Shu & Lin, Dennis K. J., 1999. "Three-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 31-39, October.
- S. Georgiou & C. Koukouvinos, 2006. "Multi-level k-circulant Supersaturated Designs," Metrika, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 209-220, October.
- Koukouvinos, C. & Mantas, P., 2005. "Construction of some E(fNOD) optimal mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 312-321, October.
- Li, Peng-Fei & Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Run-Chu, 2004. "Some theory and the construction of mixed-level supersaturated designs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 105-116, August.
- Liu, Min-Qian & Zhang, Li, 2009. "An algorithm for constructing mixed-level k-circulant supersaturated designs," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2465-2470, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:75:y:2012:i:1:p:33-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.