Bayesian U-type design for nonparametric response surface prediction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 279-291.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
- Hong Qin & Kai-Tai Fang, 2004. "Discrete discrepancy in factorial designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, pages 59-72.
- Yue, Rong-Xian & Wu, Jing-Wen, 2004. "U-type and factorial designs for nonparametric Bayesian regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 343-356.
- Dette, Holger & Wong, Weng Kee & Zhu, Wei, 2005. "On the equivalence of optimality design criteria for the placebo-treatment problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 337-346.
More about this item
KeywordsBayesian design; Asymptotic; Factorial design; Minimum aberration; Uniformity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:2:p:219-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.