Bayesian U-type design for nonparametric response surface prediction
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 72 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Hong Qin & Kai-Tai Fang, 2004. "Discrete discrepancy in factorial designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 59-72, 07.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
- Yue, Rong-Xian & Wu, Jing-Wen, 2004. "U-type and factorial designs for nonparametric Bayesian regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Dette, Holger & Wong, Weng Kee & Zhu, Wei, 2005. "On the equivalence of optimality design criteria for the placebo-treatment problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 337-346, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:2:p:219-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.