Bayesian U-type design for nonparametric response surface prediction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 72 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hong Qin & Kai-Tai Fang, 2004. "Discrete discrepancy in factorial designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 59-72, 07.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
- Yue, Rong-Xian & Wu, Jing-Wen, 2004. "U-type and factorial designs for nonparametric Bayesian regression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 343-356, September.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Dette, Holger & Wong, Weng Kee & Zhu, Wei, 2005. "On the equivalence of optimality design criteria for the placebo-treatment problem," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(4), pages 337-346, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:72:y:2010:i:2:p:219-231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.