Connections between uniformity and aberration in general multi-level factorials
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Min-Qian Liu & Fred Hickernell, 2006. "The Relationship Between Discrepancies Defined on a Domain and on its Subset," Metrika- International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 317-327, June.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
- Fang, Kai-Tai & Qin, Hong, 2003. "A note on construction of nearly uniform designs with large number of runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 215-224, January.
- Hong Qin & Na Zou & Kashinath Chatterjee, 2009. "Connection between uniformity and minimum moment aberration," Metrika- International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-88, June.
- Hong Qin & Kai-Tai Fang, 2004. "Discrete discrepancy in factorial designs," Metrika- International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 59-72, 07.
- Hong Qin & Mingyao Ai, 2007. "A note on the connection between uniformity and generalized minimum aberration," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 491-502, September.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika- International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 279-291, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:3:p:305-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.