Connections between uniformity and aberration in general multi-level factorials
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 73 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/journal/184/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hong Qin & Mingyao Ai, 2007. "A note on the connection between uniformity and generalized minimum aberration," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 491-502, September.
- Fred J. Hickernell, 2002. "Uniform designs limit aliasing," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 893-904, December.
- Kai-Tai Fang & Dennis K. J. Lin & Min-Qian Liu, 2003. "Optimal mixed-level supersaturated design," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 58(3), pages 279-291, December.
- Hong Qin & Kai-Tai Fang, 2004. "Discrete discrepancy in factorial designs," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 59-72, 07.
- Fang, Kai-Tai & Qin, Hong, 2003. "A note on construction of nearly uniform designs with large number of runs," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 215-224, January.
- Min-Qian Liu & Fred Hickernell, 2006. "The Relationship Between Discrepancies Defined on a Domain and on its Subset," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 317-327, June.
- Hong Qin & Na Zou & Kashinath Chatterjee, 2009. "Connection between uniformity and minimum moment aberration," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 79-88, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:metrik:v:73:y:2011:i:3:p:305-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.