The observed total time on test and the observed excess wealth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 1986. "Dispersive ordering and the total time on test transformation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 285-288, October.
- Belzunce, F., 1999. "On a characterization of right spread order by the increasing convex order," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 103-110, November.
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 1995. "Stochastic order relations and the total time on test transform," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 103-110, February.
- Bartoszewicz, Jaroslaw, 1998. "Applications of a general composition theorem to the star order of distributions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-9, May.
- Waters, Howard R., 1983. "Some mathematical aspects of reinsurance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 17-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2015. "Revenues and welfare in auctions with information release," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2015-301, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kandil Abd El-Fattah Mohamed & Mahdy Mervat Mahdy Ramadan & Kayid Mohamed, 2010. "Median Inactivity Time Function and its Reliability Properties," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 25(2), pages 253-268, January.
- Schweizer, Nikolaus & Szech, Nora, 2015. "Revenues and welfare in auctions with information release," Working Paper Series in Economics 67, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Félix Belzunce & Carolina Martínez-Riquelme, 2015. "Some results for the comparison of generalized order statistics in the total time on test and excess wealth orders," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1175-1190, November.
- Szech, Nora & Schweizer, Nikolaus, 2015. "Revenues and Welfare in Auctions with Information Release," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113041, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Xiaohu Li & Guoxin Qiu, 2007. "Some preservation results of NBUC aging property with applications," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 581-594, October.
- Nikolaus Schweizer & Nora Szech, 2015. "Revenues and Welfare in Auctions with Information Release," CESifo Working Paper Series 5501, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic orders Pareto distribution NBUE IFR IFRA HNBUE;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:68:y:2004:i:3:p:247-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .