Testing for elliptical symmetry in covariance-matrix-based analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali Genç, 2013. "Moments of truncated normal/independent distributions," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 741-764, August.
- Batsidis, Apostolos & Zografos, Konstantinos, 2013. "A necessary test of fit of specific elliptical distributions based on an estimator of Song’s measure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 91-105.
- Huffer, Fred W. & Park, Cheolyong, 2007. "A test for elliptical symmetry," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 256-281, February.
- Schott, James R., 2003. "Kronecker product permutation matrices and their application to moment matrices of the normal distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 177-190, October.
- Boente, Graciela & Salibián Barrera, Matías & Tyler, David E., 2014. "A characterization of elliptical distributions and some optimality properties of principal components for functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 254-264.
More about this item
KeywordsElliptical distribution Matrix of fourth-order moments Wald statistic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:60:y:2002:i:4:p:395-404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.