Asymptotics for moving average processes with dependent innovations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yokoyama, Ryozo, 1995. "On the central limit theorem and law of the iterated logarithm for stationary processes with applications to linear processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 343-351, October.
- Hannan, E. J., 1979. "The central limit theorem for time series regression," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 281-289, December.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1990. "The Fractional Unit Root Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(2), pages 495-505, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kulik, Rafal, 2006. "Limit theorems for self-normalized linear processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(18), pages 1947-1953, December.
- Moon, H.J., 2008. "The functional CLT for linear processes generated by mixing random variables with infinite variance," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2095-2101, October.
More about this item
KeywordsFunctional limit theorem Linear process Long memory process Fractionally integrated process Moving average process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:54:y:2001:i:4:p:347-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .