On the existence of some skew-Gaussian random field models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinaldo B. Arellano‐Valle & Adelchi Azzalini, 2006. "On the Unification of Families of Skew‐normal Distributions," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 33(3), pages 561-574, September.
- Hosseini, Fatemeh & Eidsvik, Jo & Mohammadzadeh, Mohsen, 2011. "Approximate Bayesian inference in spatial GLMM with skew normal latent variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 1791-1806, April.
- Kozubowski, Tomasz J. & Podgórski, Krzysztof & Rychlik, Igor, 2013. "Multivariate generalized Laplace distribution and related random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 59-72.
- Ganggang Xu & Marc G. Genton, 2017. "Tukey -and- Random Fields," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 112(519), pages 1236-1249, July.
- Zareifard, Hamid & Jafari Khaledi, Majid, 2013. "Non-Gaussian modeling of spatial data using scale mixing of a unified skew Gaussian process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 16-28.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate skew-normal distributions; Skewed random field models; Kolmogorov existence theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:137:y:2018:i:c:p:331-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.