Board-Executive Relationships within Voluntary Sport Organisations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David, 2015. "Board strategic balance: An emerging sport governance theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 489-500.
- Yeh, Chien Mu & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell, 2009. "Board roles in organisations with a dual board system: Empirical evidence from Taiwanese nonprofit sport organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, May.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:325-337 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David, 2010. "Developing board strategic capability in sport organisations: The national-regional governing relationship," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 235-254, August.
- Misener, Katie & Doherty, Alison, 2013. "Understanding capacity through the processes and outcomes of interorganizational relationships in nonprofit community sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 135-147.
- Engelberg, Terry & Skinner, James & Zakus, Dwight H., 2011. "Exploring the relationship between commitment, experience, and self-assessed performance in youth sport organizations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 117-125, May.
- Dowling, Mathew & Edwards, Jonathon & Washington, Marvin, 2014. "Understanding the concept of professionalisation in sport management research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 520-529.
- Schulz, John & Auld, Christopher, 2006. "Perceptions of Role Ambiguity by Chairpersons and Executive Directors in Queensland Sporting Organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 183-201, September.
- A. Balduck & A. Van Rossem & M. Buelens, 2009. "Identifying Competencies Of Volunteer Board Members Of Community Sports Clubs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/559, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ferkins, Lesley & Shilbury, David & McDonald, Gael, 2005. "The Role of the Board in Building Strategic Capability: Towards an Integrated Model of Sport Governance Research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 195-225, November.
- Chalip, Laurence & Philip Scott, E., 2005. "Centrifugal Social Forces in a Youth Sport League," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-67, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:6:y:2003:i:1:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .