Sport as a vehicle for socialization and maintenance of cultural identity: International students attending American universities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MUSSO Fabio & RICHELIEU Andre & FRANCIONI Barbara, 2016. "The Management Of Small Sport Clubs Musso," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 68(5), pages 121-138, December.
- Gerke, Anna & Chanavat, Nicolas & Benson-Rea, Maureen, 2014. "How can Country-of-Origin image be leveraged to create global sporting goods brands?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 174-189.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:21:y:2018:i:2:p:133-146 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cog:socinc:v:5:y:2017:i:2:p:111-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Funk, Daniel C., 2017. "Introducing a Sport Experience Design (SX) framework for sport consumer behaviour research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 145-158.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural identity Multicultural environment International students Recreational sport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:13:y:2010:i:4:p:421-434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.