Intensity process for a pure jump Lévy structural model with incomplete information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Umut Çetin & Robert Jarrow & Philip Protter & Yildiray Yildirim, 2008.
"Modeling Credit Risk With Partial Information,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 23, pages 579-590
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cetin, Umut & Jarrow, R. & Protter, P. & Yildirim, Y., 2004. "Modeling credit risk with partial information," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2840, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Umut Cetin & Robert Jarrow & Philip Protter & Yildiray Yildirim, 2004. "Modeling Credit Risk with Partial Information," Papers math/0407060, arXiv.org.
- Xin Guo & Yan Zeng, 2008. "Intensity process and compensator: A new filtration expansion approach and the Jeulin--Yor theorem," Papers 0801.3191, arXiv.org.
- Giesecke, Kay, 2006. "Default and information," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 2281-2303, November.
More about this item
KeywordsPure jump Lévy process; Unobservable random barrier; First passage time; Path-dependent intensity process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:125:y:2015:i:4:p:1307-1322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .