A central limit theorem for stationary random fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jenish, Nazgul & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2009. "Central limit theorems and uniform laws of large numbers for arrays of random fields," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 86-98, May.
- Paulauskas, Vygantas, 2010. "On Beveridge-Nelson decomposition and limit theorems for linear random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 621-639, March.
- El Machkouri, Mohamed, 2002. "Kahane-Khintchine inequalities and functional central limit theorem for stationary random fields," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 285-299, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klicnarová, Jana & Volný, Dalibor & Wang, Yizao, 2016. "Limit theorems for weighted Bernoulli random fields under Hannan’s condition," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 126(6), pages 1819-1838.
- Likai Chen & Weining Wang & Wei Biao Wu, 2017. "Dynamic Semiparametric Factor Model with a Common Break," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Wang, Yizao & Woodroofe, Michael, 2014. "On the asymptotic normality of kernel density estimators for causal linear random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 201-213.
- Lahiri, S.N. & Robinson, Peter M., 2016. "Central limit theorems for long range dependent spatial linear processes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65331, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:eee:spapps:v:128:y:2018:i:4:p:1333-1346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bucchia, Béatrice & Wendler, Martin, 2017. "Change-point detection and bootstrap for Hilbert space valued random fields," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 344-368.
- Volný, Dalibor & Wang, Yizao, 2014. "An invariance principle for stationary random fields under Hannan’s condition," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 124(12), pages 4012-4029.
More about this item
KeywordsCentral limit theorem; Spatial processes; m-dependent random fields; Weak mixing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:123:y:2013:i:1:p:1-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.