Lp solutions of reflected BSDEs under monotonicity condition
We prove existence and uniqueness of Lp solutions, p∈[1,2], of reflected backward stochastic differential equations with p-integrable data and generators satisfying the monotonicity condition. We also show that the solution may be approximated by the penalization method. Our results are new even in the classical case p=2.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 12 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. El Karoui & S. Peng & M. C. Quenez, 1997. "Backward Stochastic Differential Equations in Finance," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 1-71.
- Duffie, Darrel & Lions, Pierre-Louis, 1992. "PDE solutions of stochastic differential utility," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 577-606.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Stochastic Differential Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 353-394, March.
- Briand, Ph. & Delyon, B. & Hu, Y. & Pardoux, E. & Stoica, L., 2003. "Lp solutions of backward stochastic differential equations," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 109-129, November.
- Duffie, Darrell & Epstein, Larry G, 1992. "Asset Pricing with Stochastic Differential Utility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 5(3), pages 411-436.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:12:p:3875-3900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.