Weak convergence of the Stratonovich integral with respect to a class of Gaussian processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Pedro & Nualart, David, 2009. "A decomposition of the bifractional Brownian motion and some applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 619-624, March.
- Russo, Francesco & Tudor, Ciprian A., 2006. "On bifractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 830-856, May.
- Bojdecki, Tomasz & Gorostiza, Luis G. & Talarczyk, Anna, 2004. "Sub-fractional Brownian motion and its relation to occupation times," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 405-419, October.
- Nualart, D. & Ortiz-Latorre, S., 2008. "Central limit theorems for multiple stochastic integrals and Malliavin calculus," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(4), pages 614-628, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:293:y:2017:i:c:p:254-264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsItô formula; Skorohod integral; Malliavin calculus; Fractional Brownian motion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:10:p:3460-3505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .