Weak convergence of the Stratonovich integral with respect to a class of Gaussian processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lei, Pedro & Nualart, David, 2009. "A decomposition of the bifractional Brownian motion and some applications," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(5), pages 619-624, March.
- Russo, Francesco & Tudor, Ciprian A., 2006. "On bifractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(5), pages 830-856, May.
- Bojdecki, Tomasz & Gorostiza, Luis G. & Talarczyk, Anna, 2004. "Sub-fractional Brownian motion and its relation to occupation times," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 405-419, October.
- Nualart, D. & Ortiz-Latorre, S., 2008. "Central limit theorems for multiple stochastic integrals and Malliavin calculus," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(4), pages 614-628, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:293:y:2017:i:c:p:254-264 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsItô formula; Skorohod integral; Malliavin calculus; Fractional Brownian motion;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:10:p:3460-3505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.