Particle picture interpretation of some Gaussian processes related to fractional Brownian motion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deuschel, Jean-Dominique & Wang, Kongming, 1994. "Large deviations for the occupation time functional of a Poisson system of independent Brownian particles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-209, August.
- Bojdecki, T. & Gorostiza, L.G. & Talarczyk, A., 2006. "Limit theorems for occupation time fluctuations of branching systems I: Long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Enriquez, Nathanaël, 2004. "A simple construction of the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 203-223, February.
- Bojdecki, Tomasz & Gorostiza, Luis G. & Talarczyk, Anna, 2004. "Sub-fractional Brownian motion and its relation to occupation times," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 405-419, October.
- Yan, Litan & Shen, Guangjun, 2010. "On the collision local time of sub-fractional Brownian motions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 296-308, March.
- Bojdecki, T. & Gorostiza, L.G. & Talarczyk, A., 2006. "Limit theorems for occupation time fluctuations of branching systems II: Critical and large dimensions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 19-35, January.
More about this item
KeywordsFractional Brownian motion; Sub-fractional Brownian motion; Negative sub-fractional Brownian motion; Particle system; Density process; Occupation time fluctuation limit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:5:p:2134-2154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.