Particle picture interpretation of some Gaussian processes related to fractional Brownian motion
We construct fractional Brownian motion, sub-fractional Brownian motion and negative sub-fractional Brownian motion by means of limiting procedures applied to some particle systems. These processes are obtained for full ranges of Hurst parameter.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description|
|Order Information:|| Postal: http://http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/supportfaq.cws_home/regional|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deuschel, Jean-Dominique & Wang, Kongming, 1994. "Large deviations for the occupation time functional of a Poisson system of independent Brownian particles," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 183-209, August.
- Bojdecki, T. & Gorostiza, L.G. & Talarczyk, A., 2006. "Limit theorems for occupation time fluctuations of branching systems II: Critical and large dimensions," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 19-35, January.
- Bojdecki, Tomasz & Gorostiza, Luis G. & Talarczyk, Anna, 2004. "Sub-fractional Brownian motion and its relation to occupation times," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 405-419, October.
- Bojdecki, T. & Gorostiza, L.G. & Talarczyk, A., 2006. "Limit theorems for occupation time fluctuations of branching systems I: Long-range dependence," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Yan, Litan & Shen, Guangjun, 2010. "On the collision local time of sub-fractional Brownian motions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(5-6), pages 296-308, March.
- Enriquez, Nathanaël, 2004. "A simple construction of the fractional Brownian motion," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 203-223, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spapps:v:122:y:2012:i:5:p:2134-2154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.