The role of personal characteristics in the relationship between health and psychological distress among kidney transplant recipients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gadalla, Tahany M., 2009. "Determinants, correlates and mediators of psychological distress: A longitudinal study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2199-2205, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1997:87:1:38-44_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Brazier & Jennifer Roberts & Aki Tsuchiya & Jan Busschbach, 2004. "A comparison of the EQ-5D and SF-6D across seven patient groups," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(9), pages 873-884.
- Ranchor, Adelita V. & Wardle, Jane & Steptoe, Andrew & Henselmans, Inge & Ormel, Johan & Sanderman, Robbert, 2010. "The adaptive role of perceived control before and after cancer diagnosis: A prospective study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1825-1831, June.
- Arnold, Rosemarie & Ranchor, Adelita V. & Koëter, Gerard H. & de Jongste, Mike J.L. & Sanderman, Robbert, 2005. "Consequences of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and chronic heart failure: The relationship between objective and subjective health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(10), pages 2144-2154, November.
More about this item
KeywordsThe Netherlands; Kidney transplantation; Mastery; Optimism; Self-esteem; Perceived health status; Distress; Comorbidity;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:75:y:2012:i:8:p:1547-1554. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .