Deliberate self-harm in rural and urban regions: A comparative study of prevalence and patient characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Congdon, 1996. "Suicide and Parasuicide in London: A Small-area Study," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 33(1), pages 137-158, February.
- Duncan, Craig & Jones, Kelvyn & Moon, Graham, 1998. "Context, composition and heterogeneity: Using multilevel models in health research," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 97-117, January.
- Levin, Kate A. & Leyland, Alastair H., 2005. "Urban/rural inequalities in suicide in Scotland, 1981-1999," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(12), pages 2877-2890, June.
- David Martin & Philip Brigham & Paul Roderick & Sarah Barnett & Ian Diamond, 2000. "The (mis)representation of rural deprivation," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(4), pages 735-751, April.
- Verheij, Robert A., 1996. "Explaining urban-rural variations in health: A review of interactions between individual and environment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 923-935, March.
- Riva, Mylene & Curtis, Sarah & Gauvin, Lise & Fagg, James, 2009. "Unravelling the extent of inequalities in health across urban and rural areas: Evidence from a national sample in England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 654-663, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:102-111 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDeliberate self-harm Urban Rural Social deprivation Gender UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:73:y:2011:i:2:p:274-281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.