Integrated care in the emergency department: A complex adaptive systems perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nugus, Peter & Braithwaite, Jeffrey, 2010. "The dynamic interaction of quality and efficiency in the emergency department: Squaring the circle?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 511-517, February.
- Hewett, David G. & Watson, Bernadette M. & Gallois, Cindy & Ward, Michael & Leggett, Barbara A., 2009. "Intergroup communication between hospital doctors: Implications for quality of patient care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 1732-1740, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:198:y:2018:i:c:p:95-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hilligoss, Brian, 2014. "Selling patients and other metaphors: A discourse analysis of the interpretive frames that shape emergency department admission handoffs," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 119-128.
- Lanham, Holly Jordan & Leykum, Luci K. & Taylor, Barbara S. & McCannon, C. Joseph & Lindberg, Curt & Lester, Richard T., 2013. "How complexity science can inform scale-up and spread in health care: Understanding the role of self-organization in variation across local contexts," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 194-202.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia Complex adaptive systems Emergency departments Integrated care Diagnosis Discharge Interdepartmental Interorganizational;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:71:y:2010:i:11:p:1997-2004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .