The medicine user--Lost in translation?: Analysis of the official political debate prior to the deregulation of the Danish medicine distribution system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boote, Jonathan & Telford, Rosemary & Cooper, Cindy, 2002. "Consumer involvement in health research: a review and research agenda," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 213-236, August.
- Morgall, Janine Marie & Almarsdóttir, Anna Birna, 1999. "No struggle, no strength: how pharmacists lost their monopoly," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 48(9), pages 1247-1258, May.
- Salter, Brian, 2003. "Patients and doctors: reformulating the UK health policy community?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 57(5), pages 927-936, September.
- Williams, Simon J. & Calnan, Michael, 1996. "The 'limits' of medicalization?: Modern medicine and the lay populace in 'late' modernity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(12), pages 1609-1620, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurko, Terhi & Silvast, Antti & Wahlroos, Hannes & Pietilä, Kirsi & Airaksinen, Marja, 2012. "Is pharmaceutical policy evidence-informed? A case of the deregulation process of nicotine replacement therapy products in Finland," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 246-255.
More about this item
KeywordsMedicine Distribution System Consumer Participation Health Policy Health Care Reform Denmark;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:61:y:2005:i:8:p:1733-1740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.