Patients and doctors: reformulating the UK health policy community?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baggott, Rob & Jones, Kathryn, 2014. "The voluntary sector and health policy: The role of national level health consumer and patients' organisations in the UK," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 202-209.
- Noerreslet, Mikkel & Larsen, Jakob B. & Traulsen, Janine M., 2005. "The medicine user--Lost in translation?: Analysis of the official political debate prior to the deregulation of the Danish medicine distribution system," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(8), pages 1733-1740, October.
- Jones, Lorelei & Exworthy, Mark, 2015. "Framing in policy processes: A case study from hospital planning in the National Health Service in England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 196-204.
- Salter, Brian & Zhou, Yinhua & Datta, Saheli, 2015. "Hegemony in the marketplace of biomedical innovation: Consumer demand and stem cell science," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 156-163.
- Lopes, Edilene & Carter, Drew & Street, Jackie, 2015. "Power relations and contrasting conceptions of evidence in patient-involvement processes used to inform health funding decisions in Australia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 84-91.
More about this item
KeywordsDoctors Patients Policy Politics Policy community UK;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:57:y:2003:i:5:p:927-936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.