A test of the QALY model when health varies over time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013.
"A new axiomatic approach to the evaluation of population health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 515-523.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2011. "A new axiomatic approach to the evaluation of population health," Discussion Papers 11-24, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- HOUGAARD, Jean Leth & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D. & OSTERDAL, Lars Peter, 2013. "A new axiomatic approach to the evaluation of population health," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2472, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jens L. Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars P. Osterdal, 2012. "A new axiomatic approach to the evaluation of population health," Working Papers 12.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- HOUGAARD, Jens L. & MORENO-TERNERO, Juan & OSTERDAL, Lars P., 2012. "A new axiomatic approach to the evaluation of population health," CORE Discussion Papers 2012007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hougaard, Jens Leth & Moreno-Ternero, Juan D. & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2012. "A new axiomatic approach to the evalution of population health," COHERE Working Paper 2012:3, University of Southern Denmark, COHERE - Centre of Health Economics Research.
- Jens Leth Hougaard & Juan D. Moreno-Ternero & Lars Peter Østerdal, 2012. "A New Axiomatic Approach to the Evaluation of Population Health," MSAP Working Paper Series 07_2012, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Luciana Scalone & Peep Stalmeier & Silvano Milani & Paul Krabbe, 2015. "Values for health states with different life durations," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(9), pages 917-925, December.
- Bleichrodt, Han & Filko, Martin, 2008. "New tests of QALYs when health varies over time," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1237-1249, September.
- McNamee, Paul, 2007. "What difference does it make? The calculation of QALY gains from health profiles using patient and general population values," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(2-3), pages 321-331, December.
- Benjamin M. Craig, 2009. "The duration effect: a link between TTO and VAS values," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 217-225.
More about this item
KeywordsUtility measurement Additive independence Health profiles QALY model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:57:y:2003:i:9:p:1697-1706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.