Empowerment of women for health promotion: a meta-analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Godoy, Ricardo A. & Patel, Ankur & Reyes-García, Victoria & Seyfried, Craig Jr. & Leonard, William R. & McDade, Thomas & Tanner, Susan & Vadez, Vincent, 2006. "Nutritional status and spousal empowerment among native Amazonians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1517-1530, September.
- Bakshi, Sanjeev & Pathak, Prasanta, 2006. "An Analysis of the State of Empowerment of Females vis-à-vis Males at Old Ages in India," MPRA Paper 23573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:2:p:325-343 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bakshi, Sanjeev & Pathak, Prasanta, 2013. "Ageing and the socioeconomic life of older adults in India: An empirical exposition," MPRA Paper 68651, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Musonera, Abdou & Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "Measuring Women's Empowerment in Rwanda," IZA Discussion Papers 10131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Swendeman, Dallas & Basu, Ishika & Das, Sankari & Jana, Smarajit & Rotheram-Borus, Mary Jane, 2009. "Empowering sex workers in India to reduce vulnerability to HIV and sexually transmitted diseases," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 1157-1166, October.
- Elnekave, Eldad & Gross, Revital, 2004. "The healthcare experiences of Arab Israeli women in a reformed healthcare system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 101-116, July.
More about this item
KeywordsEmpowerment Women and mothers Health promotion Public health Community organizing Social action;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:49:y:1999:i:11:p:1431-1460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .