Small wars and invisible genocides
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pike, Ivy L. & Straight, Bilinda & Oesterle, Matthias & Hilton, Charles & Lanyasunya, Adamson, 2010. "Documenting the health consequences of endemic warfare in three pastoralist communities of northern Kenya: A conceptual framework," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 45-52, January.
- Shannon, Kate & Kerr, Thomas & Allinott, Shari & Chettiar, Jill & Shoveller, Jean & Tyndall, Mark W., 2008. "Social and structural violence and power relations in mitigating HIV risk of drug-using women in survival sex work," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 911-921, February.
- William Easterly & Roberta Gatti & Sergio Kurlat, 2006. "Development, democracy, and mass killings," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 129-156, June.
- repec:pal:palcom:v:4:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41599-017-0058-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kienzler, Hanna, 2008. "Debating war-trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in an interdisciplinary arena," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 218-227, July.
- Fairbairn, Nadia & Small, Will & Shannon, Kate & Wood, Evan & Kerr, Thomas, 2008. "Seeking refuge from violence in street-based drug scenes: Women's experiences in North America's first supervised injection facility," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 817-823, September.
More about this item
Keywordsurban violence South Africa genocide;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:43:y:1996:i:5:p:889-900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .