Family life and health in adolescence: A role for culture in the health inequalities debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995. "Introduction," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 85-93, March.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Kelly-Irving & Laurence Mabile & Pascale Grosclaude & Thierry Lang & Cyrille Delpierre, 2013. "The embodiment of adverse childhood experiences and cancer development: potential biological mechanisms and pathways across the life course," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 58(1), pages 3-11, February.
- Brolin Låftman, Sara & Östberg, Viveca, 2006. "The pros and cons of social relations: An analysis of adolescents' health complaints," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 611-623, August.
- Buchanan, Ann & Ten Brinke, JoAnn, 1998. "Measuring outcomes for children: Early parenting experiences, conflict, maladjustment, and depression in adulthood," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 251-278, March.
- Elovainio, Marko & Kivimäki, Mika & Ek, Ellen & Vahtera, Jussi & Honkonen, Teija & Taanila, Anja & Veijola, Juha & Järvelin, Marjo-Riitta, 2007. "The effect of pre-employment factors on job control, job strain and psychological distress: A 31-year longitudinal study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 187-199, July.
- Pugno, Maurizio, 2013. "Scitovsky and the income-happiness paradox," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-10.
- Ek, Ellen & Koiranen, Markku & Raatikka, Veli-Pekka & Järvelin, Marjo-Riitta & Taanila, Anja, 2008. "Psychosocial factors as mediators between migration and subjective well-being among young Finnish adults," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 66(7), pages 1545-1556, April.
- Seung Shin & Hyung-tak Lim & Hyun-young Park & Sang Park & Han-suk Kim, 2012. "The associations of parental under-education and unemployment on the risk of preterm birth: 2003 Korean National Birth Registration database," International Journal of Public Health, Springer;Swiss School of Public Health (SSPH+), vol. 57(2), pages 253-260, April.
- Bartley, Mel & Head, Jenny & Stansfeld, Stephen, 2007. "Is attachment style a source of resilience against health inequalities at work?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 765-775, February.
- Buchanan, Ann & Flouri, Eirini, 2001. "`Recovery' after age 7 from `externalising' behaviour problems: the role of risk and protective clusters," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(12), pages 899-914, December.
More about this item
Keywordsfamily life adolescent health cultural explanations health inequalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:40:y:1995:i:2:p:163-175. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .