Family composition strategies in rural north India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 1993. "Economic incentives for optimal sulphur abatement in Europe," MPRA Paper 33705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ger Klaassen & David Pearce, 1995.
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 85-93.
- Lone Grønbæk Kronbak & Marko Lindroos, 2003. "An Enforcement-Coalition Model: Fishermen and Authorities forming Coalitions," Working Papers 50/03, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1, January.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Halkos, George E., 1993. "Sulphur abatement policy: Implications of cost differentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1035-1043, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asfaw, Abay & Klasen, Stephan & Lamanna, Francesca, 2007.
"Intra-household Gender Disparities in Children’s Medical Care before Death in India,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Asfaw, Abay & Klasen, Stephan & Lamanna, Francesca, 2008. "Intra-household Gender Disparities in Childrens Medical Care before Death in India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Zurich 2008 21, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Patra, Nilanjan, 2008. "State-wise pattern of gender bias in child health in India," MPRA Paper 21435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jackson, Cecile, 1996. "Rescuing gender from the poverty trap," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 489-504, March.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility mortality India women;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:37:y:1993:i:11:p:1367-1376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .