Gender inequalities in health: Social position, affective disorders and minor physical morbidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroli, Eve & Weber-Baghdiguian, Lexane, 2016.
"Self-reported health and gender: The role of social norms,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 220-229.
- Caroli, Eve & Weber-Baghdiguian, Lexane, 2015. "Self-Reported Health and Gender: the Role of Social Norms," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1517, CEPREMAP.
- Eve Caroli & Lexane Weber-Baghdiguian, 2016. "Self-Reported Health and Gender: the Role of Social Norms," Post-Print hal-01340067, HAL.
- Eve Caroli & Lexane Weber-Baghdiguian, 2016. "Self-reported health and gender: The role of social norms," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01379374, HAL.
- Caroli, Eve & Weber-Baghdiguian, Lexane, 2016. "Self-Reported Health and Gender: The Role of Social Norms," IZA Discussion Papers 9670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jatrana, Santosh & Crampton, Peter, 2009. "Affiliation with a primary care provider in New Zealand: Who is, who isn't," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(3), pages 286-296, August.
- Koopmans, Gerrit T. & Lamers, Leida M., 2007. "Gender and health care utilization: The role of mental distress and help-seeking propensity," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 64(6), pages 1216-1230, March.
- Sweeting, Helen & Hunt, Kate, 2014. "Adolescent socio-economic and school-based social status, health and well-being," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 39-47.
More about this item
Keywordssex differences health minor illness social position psychosomatic illness;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:socmed:v:36:y:1993:i:1:p:21-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/315/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.