Inventory policies for humanitarian aid during hurricanes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Singh, Sachin & McAllister, Charles D. & Rinks, Dan & Jiang, Xiaoyue, 2010. "Implication of risk adjusted discount rates on cycle stock and safety stock in a multi-period inventory model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 187-195, January.
- Clay Whybark, D., 2007. "Issues in managing disaster relief inventories," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(1-2), pages 228-235, July.
- Taskin, Selda & Lodree Jr., Emmett J., 2010. "Inventory decisions for emergency supplies based on hurricane count predictions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 66-75, July.
- Altay, Nezih & Green III, Walter G., 2006. "OR/MS research in disaster operations management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 475-493, November.
- Zhang, Dali & Xu, Huifu & Wu, Yue, 2009. "Single and multi-period optimal inventory control models with risk-averse constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 199(2), pages 420-434, December.
- Bhattacharjee, Sudip & Ramesh, R., 2000. "A multi-period profit maximizing model for retail supply chain management: An integration of demand and supply-side mechanisms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 122(3), pages 584-601, May.
More about this item
KeywordsInventory policies; Emergency management; Hurricane; Mixed integer programming model; Perishable products inventory; Stochastic programming model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceps:v:46:y:2012:i:4:p:272-280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps .