Behavioral influences of bureaucratic organizations and the Schumpeterian controversy
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fisher, Franklin M & Temin, Peter, 1973.
"Returns to Scale in Research and Development: What Does the Schumpeterian Hypothesis Imply ?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(1), pages 56-70, Jan.-Feb..
- F. M. Fisher & P. Temin, 1971. "Returns-to-Scale in Research and Development: What Does the Schupeterian Hypothesis Imply?," Working papers 74, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Daneke, Gregory A., 1998. "Beyond Schumpeter: Nonlinear economics and the evolution of the U.S. innovation system," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 97-115.
- Cramer, Dale L. & Leathers, Charles G., 1988. "Schumpeter and Galbraith: A Comparative Analysis on the Modern Corporate Economy," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 47-56, March.
- Kamien,Morton I. & Schwartz,Nancy L., 1982. "Market Structure and Innovation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521293853, November.
- Raines, J. Patrick & Jung, Clarence Jr., 1992. "Schumpeter and knight on economic and political rationality: A comparative restatement," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 109-124.
- Scherer, F M, 1992. "Schumpeter and Plausible Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1416-1433, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:29:y:2000:i:4:p:375-388. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.