Unemployment, real exchange rate and welfare in a model with specific factors and non-traded goods
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fluckiger, Y., 1986. "The effect of a unilateral transfer between customs union partners on the terms of trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(2-3), pages 289-293.
- Bharat Hazari, 1974. "Factor market distortions and gains from trade revisited," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 110(3), pages 413-429, September.
- Batra, Raveendra N. & Seth, Avinash C., 1977. "Unemployment, tariffs and the theory of international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 295-306, August.
- Batra, Raveendra N & Beladi, Hamid, 1990. "Pattern of Trade between Underemployed Economies," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(228), pages 485-93, November.
- Batra, Raveendra & Pattanaik, Prasanta K, 1970. "Domestic Distortions and the Gains from Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 80(319), pages 638-49, September.
- Richard A. Brecher, 1980. "Increased Unemployment from Capital Accumulation in a Minimum-Wage Model of an Open Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 152-58, February.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Brecher, Richard A & Hatta, Tatsuo, 1983. "The Generalized Theory of Transfers and Welfare: Bilateral Transfers in a Multilateral World," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 606-18, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:reveco:v:6:y:1997:i:2:p:203-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.