Workshop report - Beyond competitive tendering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Beck, Arne, 2010. "Commercial public bus transport services in Germany: How a market in motion struggles with its regulatory framework," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 183-194.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van de Velde, Didier & Augustin, Katrin, 2014. "Workshop 4 Report: Governance, ownership and competition in deregulated public transport markets," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 237-244.
- van de Velde, Didier & Preston, John, 2013. "Workshop 3B: Governance, ownership and competition issues in deregulated (free market) public transport: Lessons that can be learnt from developed and developing economies," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 202-207.
- Preston, John & van de Velde, Didier, 2016. "Workshop 7 report: Market initiative: Regulatory design, implementation and performance," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 343-348.
- Wegelin, Philipp & von Arx, Widar, 2016. "The impact of alternative governance forms of regional public rail transport on transaction costs. Case evidence from Germany and Switzerland," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 133-142.
- Germà Bel & Jordi Rosell, 2016.
"Public and Private Production in a Mixed Delivery System: Regulation, Competition and Costs,"
Journal of Policy Analysis and Management,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(3), pages 533-558, June.
- Germà Bel & Jordi Rosell, 2014. "“Public and Private Production in a Mixed Delivery System: Regulation, Competition and Costs”," IREA Working Papers 201418, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised May 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetitive tendering Deregulation Market initiative Institutional design Open access Direct award;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:retrec:v:29:y:2010:i:1:p:145-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620614/description#description .