Technology, security, and policy implications of future transatlantic partnerships in space: Lessons from Galileo
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hagedoorn, John & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S., 2000. "Research partnerships1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 567-586, April.
- Donald S Siegel & Vasilis Zervos, 2002. "Strategic research partnerships and economic performance: Empirical issues," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(5), pages 331-343, October.
- Neven, Damien J & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Waverman, Leonard, 1993. "The European Satellite Industry: Prospects for Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasilis Zervos, 2017. "The European space-industrial complex: New myths, old realities," Economics of Peace and Security Journal, EPS Publishing, vol. 12(1), pages 28-36, April.
- Vasilis Zervos, 2011. "Conflict in Space," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:37:y:2008:i:9:p:1630-1642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .