The European Satellite Industry: Prospects for Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zervos, Vasilis & Siegel, Donald S., 2008. "Technology, security, and policy implications of future transatlantic partnerships in space: Lessons from Galileo," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1630-1642, October.
- Vasilis Zervos, 2011. "Conflict in Space," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsDeregulation; Satellite Industry; Space;
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .