The drivers of cooperation between buyers and suppliers for product innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- DeBresson, Chris & Amesse, Fernand, 1991. "Networks of innovators :A review and introduction to the issue," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 363-379, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricarda B. Bouncken & Boris D. Plüschke & Robin Pesch & Sascha Kraus, 2016. "Entrepreneurial orientation in vertical alliances: joint product innovation and learning from allies," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 381-409, March.
- Massimiliano Bratti & Giulia Felice, 2012. "Buyer-Supplier Relationships, Internationalization and Product Innovation," Development Working Papers 327, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Lind, Frida & Holmen, Elsebeth & Pedersen, Ann-Charlott, 2012. "Moving resources across permeable project boundaries in open network contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 177-185.
- Vos, J.P., 2003. "Observing Suppliers observing Early Supplier Involvement: An Empirical Research based upon the Social Systems Theory of Niklas Luhmann," Working Papers 03.09, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Schoenherr, Tobias & Wagner, Stephan M., 2016. "Supplier involvement in the fuzzy front end of new product development: An investigation of homophily, benevolence and market turbulence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 101-113.
- Laamanen, Tomi, 2005. "Dependency, resource depth, and supplier performance during industry downturn," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 125-140, March.
- Chung, Seungwha (Andy) & Kim, Gyeong Mook, 2003. "Performance effects of partnership between manufacturers and suppliers for new product development: the supplier's standpoint," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 587-603, April.
- Saghiri, Soroosh S. & Barnes, Stuart J., 2016. "Supplier flexibility and postponement implementation: An empirical analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 173(C), pages 170-183.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:03:n:s0219877017500110 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nigel Wadeson, 1999. "Two-way Communication Costs and the Boundaries of the Firm," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 301-329.
- Cerchione, Roberto & Esposito, Emilio, 2016. "A systematic review of supply chain knowledge management research: State of the art and research opportunities," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 276-292.
- Lockström, Martin & Lei, Liu, 2013. "Antecedents to supplier integration in China: A partial least squares analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 295-306.
- Echtelt van, F. & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & Weele van, A. & Duysters, G.M., 2004. "Critical processes for managing supplier involvement in new product development: an in-depth multiple-case study�," Working Papers 04.07, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Lee, Yun-Huei & Wang, Kung-Jeng, 2012. "Performance impact of new product development processes for distinct scenarios under different supplier–manufacturer relationships," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 82(11), pages 2096-2108.
- Andersen, Poul Houman, 1999. "Organizing international technological collaboration in subcontractor relationships: an investigation of the knowledge-stickiness problem," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 625-642, August.
- Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 159-182, January.
- van Echtelt, F.E.A. & Wynstra, J.Y.F. & van Weele, A.J. & Duysters, G.M., 2006. "Managing Supplier Involvement in New Product Development: A Multiple-Case Study," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-047-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:46-:d:124374 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:26:y:1998:i:7-8:p:719-732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .