Cardwell's Law and the political economy of technological progress
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wezel, Filippo Carlo, 2002. "The organization enacts the environment and the environment feeds back : mortality rates in the UK motorcycle industry, 1895-1993," Research Report 02G41, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ishtiaq P. Mahmood & Will Mitchell, 2004. "Two Faces: Effects of Business Groups on Innovation in Emerging Economies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(10), pages 1348-1365, October.
- Mikko Packalen, 2019. "Edge factors: scientific frontier positions of nations," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 118(3), pages 787-808, March.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02g41 is not listed on IDEAS
- López, Santiago M. & Molero, José & Santos-Arteaga, Francisco J., 2011. "Poverty traps in a frictionless world: The effects of learning and technology assimilation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 106-115, June.
- Terpstra, Taco, 2020. "Roman technological progress in comparative context: The Roman Empire, Medieval Europe and Imperial China," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 75(C).
- Eriksson, Klas & Ernkvist, Mirko & Laurell, Christofer & Moodysson, Jerker & Nykvist, Rasmus & Sandström, Christian, 2019. "A revised perspective on innovation policy for renewal of mature economies – Historical evidence from finance and telecommunications in Sweden 1980–1990," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 152-162.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:respol:v:23:y:1994:i:5:p:561-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.