Power to Gas projects review: Lab, pilot and demo plants for storing renewable energy and CO2
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brennan, Liam & Owende, Philip, 2010. "Biofuels from microalgae--A review of technologies for production, processing, and extractions of biofuels and co-products," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 557-577, February.
- Agrafiotis, Christos & Roeb, Martin & Sattler, Christian, 2015. "A review on solar thermal syngas production via redox pair-based water/carbon dioxide splitting thermochemical cycles," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 254-285.
- Das, Sreejon & Wan Daud, W.M.A., 2014. "Photocatalytic CO2 transformation into fuel: A review on advances in photocatalyst and photoreactor," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 765-805.
- Song, Minkyung & Duc Pham, Hong & Seon, Jiyun & Chul Woo, Hee, 2015. "Marine brown algae: A conundrum answer for sustainable biofuels production," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 782-792.
- Bennamoun, Lyes & Afzal, Muhammad T. & Léonard, Angélique, 2015. "Drying of alga as a source of bioenergy feedstock and food supplement – A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1203-1212.
- Götz, Manuel & Lefebvre, Jonathan & Mörs, Friedemann & McDaniel Koch, Amy & Graf, Frank & Bajohr, Siegfried & Reimert, Rainer & Kolb, Thomas, 2016. "Renewable Power-to-Gas: A technological and economic review," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1371-1390.
- Thiruvenkadam, Selvakumar & Izhar, Shamsul & Yoshida, Hiroyuki & Danquah, Michael K. & Harun, Razif, 2015. "Process application of Subcritical Water Extraction (SWE) for algal bio-products and biofuels production," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 815-828.
- Burkhardt, Marko & Busch, Günter, 2013. "Methanation of hydrogen and carbon dioxide," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 74-79.
- Mata, Teresa M. & Martins, António A. & Caetano, Nidia. S., 2010. "Microalgae for biodiesel production and other applications: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 217-232, January.
- Ganesh, Ibram, 2014. "Conversion of carbon dioxide into methanol – a potential liquid fuel: Fundamental challenges and opportunities (a review)," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 221-257.
- Bharathiraja, B. & Chakravarthy, M. & Ranjith Kumar, R. & Yogendran, D. & Yuvaraj, D. & Jayamuthunagai, J. & Praveen Kumar, R. & Palani, S., 2015. "Aquatic biomass (algae) as a future feed stock for bio-refineries: A review on cultivation, processing and products," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 634-653.
- Razzak, Shaikh A. & Hossain, Mohammad M. & Lucky, Rahima A. & Bassi, Amarjeet S. & de Lasa, Hugo, 2013. "Integrated CO2 capture, wastewater treatment and biofuel production by microalgae culturing—A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 622-653.
- Chen, Guanyi & Zhao, Liu & Qi, Yun, 2015. "Enhancing the productivity of microalgae cultivated in wastewater toward biofuel production: A critical review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 282-291.
More about this item
KeywordsPower-to-Gas; Energy storage; Carbon capture; SNG;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:69:y:2017:i:c:p:292-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.