Renewable energy activities in Senegal: a review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sattar, M.A., 1996. "Role of forest biomass energy in developing countries," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 966-970.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diouf, Boucar & Pode, Ramchandra & Osei, Rita, 2015. "Recycling mobile phone batteries for lighting," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 509-515.
- Wamukonya, Njeri, 2007. "Solar home system electrification as a viable technology option for Africa's development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 6-14, January.
- Thiam, Djiby-Racine, 2010. "Renewable decentralized in developing countries: Appraisal from microgrids project in Senegal," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1615-1623.
- Panwar, N.L. & Kaushik, S.C. & Kothari, Surendra, 2011. "Role of renewable energy sources in environmental protection: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1513-1524, April.
- Mbaka, Nfah Eustace & Mucho, Ngundam John & Godpromesse, Kenne, 2010. "Economic evaluation of small-scale photovoltaic hybrid systems for mini-grid applications in far north Cameroon," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2391-2398.
- Diouf, Boucar, 2016. "Tontine: Self-help financing for solar home systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 166-174.
- Delgado-Torres, Agustín M., 2009. "Solar thermal heat engines for water pumping: An update," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 462-472, February.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:1189-1209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nfah, E.M. & Ngundam, J.M., 2012. "Identification of stakeholders for sustainable renewable energy applications in Cameroon," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(7), pages 4661-4666.
- Thiam, Djiby Racine, 2011. "An energy pricing scheme for the diffusion of decentralized renewable technology investment in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4284-4297, July.
- Aliyu, Abubakar Sadiq & Dada, Joseph O. & Adam, Ibrahim Khalil, 2015. "Current status and future prospects of renewable energy in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 336-346.
- Nfah, Eustace Mbaka, 2013. "Evaluation of optimal photovoltaic hybrid systems for remote villages in Far North Cameroon," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 482-488.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:4:y:2000:i:1:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.