A review of biodiesel production from Jatropha curcas L. oil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leduc, Sylvain & Natarajan, Karthikeyan & Dotzauer, Erik & McCallum, Ian & Obersteiner, Michael, 2009. "Optimizing biodiesel production in India," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 125-131.
- Barnwal, B.K. & Sharma, M.P., 2005. "Prospects of biodiesel production from vegetable oils in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 363-378.
- Divakara, B.N. & Upadhyaya, H.D. & Wani, S.P. & Gowda, C.L. Laxmipathi, 2010. "Biology and genetic improvement of Jatropha curcas L.: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 732-742.
- Janaun, Jidon & Ellis, Naoko, 2010. "Perspectives on biodiesel as a sustainable fuel," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 1312-1320.
- Jain, Siddharth & Sharma, M.P., 2010. "Prospects of biodiesel from Jatropha in India: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 763-771.
- Leung, Dennis Y.C. & Wu, Xuan & Leung, M.K.H., 2010. "A review on biodiesel production using catalyzed transesterification," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 1083-1095.
- Singh, S.P. & Singh, Dipti, 2010. "Biodiesel production through the use of different sources and characterization of oils and their esters as the substitute of diesel: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 200-216.
- Meher, L.C. & Vidya Sagar, D. & Naik, S.N., 2006. "Technical aspects of biodiesel production by transesterification--a review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 248-268.
- Lim, Steven & Teong, Lee Keat, 2010. "Recent trends, opportunities and challenges of biodiesel in Malaysia: An overview," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, pages 938-954.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel Jatropha curcas Renewable feedstocks Transesterification;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:5:p:2240-2251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.