Ethanol-electric propulsion as a sustainable technological alternative for urban buses in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2002. "Escaping carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 317-325, March.
- Unruh, Gregory C., 2000. "Understanding carbon lock-in," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 817-830, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silveira, José Luz & Braga, Lúcia Bollini & de Souza, Antonio Carlos Caetano & Antunes, Julio Santana & Zanzi, Rolando, 2009. "The benefits of ethanol use for hydrogen production in urban transportation," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(9), pages 2525-2534, December.
- Sadeghinezhad, E. & Kazi, S.N. & Sadeghinejad, Foad & Badarudin, A. & Mehrali, Mohammad & Sadri, Rad & Reza Safaei, Mohammad, 2014. "A comprehensive literature review of bio-fuel performance in internal combustion engine and relevant costs involvement," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 29-44.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:1046-1054 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dodic, Sinisa N. & Popov, Stevan D. & Dodic, Jelena M. & Rankovic, Jovana A. & Zavargo, Zoltan Z. & Golusin, Mirjana T., 2010. "An overview of biomass energy utilization in Vojvodina," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 550-553, January.
- Ehteshami, S. Mohsen Mousavi & Vignesh, S. & Rasheed, R.K.A. & Chan, S.H., 2016. "Numerical investigations on ethanol electrolysis for production of pure hydrogen from renewable sources," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 388-393.
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:638-648 is not listed on IDEAS
- Galdos, Marcelo & Cavalett, Otávio & Seabra, Joaquim E.A. & Nogueira, Luiz Augusto Horta & Bonomi, Antonio, 2013. "Trends in global warming and human health impacts related to Brazilian sugarcane ethanol production considering black carbon emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 576-582.
More about this item
KeywordsEthanol Fuel cell Electric vehicles Hydrogen;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:11:y:2007:i:7:p:1514-1529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .